Digital Dynamics, Inc. is looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer familiar with all aspects of hardware design; knowledge of software design would be helpful. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of taking a project from concept through production release.
Located in Scotts Valley, California, on the redwood-forested southern perimeter of Silicon Valley, Digital Dynamics’ core business is founded on sophisticated control systems engineering, high quality manufacturing and assertive customer support. DDI manufactures a broad product line of innovative OEM control System Products that are critical to the success of demanding precision electronics fabrication.
The Hardware Engineer will:
• Design electronic circuits & systems, including analog, digital, microcontrollers, and FPGAs.
• Design, implement, test, and modify product prototypes.
• Evaluate electronics systems and recommend design modifications or system requirements to eliminate causes of malfunctions.
• Use computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
• Be skillful at designing and executing test procedures.
Successful candidate will possess:
- BSEE or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience as a hardware engineer
- Experience with semiconductor manufacturing equipment desired
If you are qualified and interested in this job opportunity please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Relocation assistance is not available. Please; no phone calls.
Digital Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer