Employment OpportunitiesAccounting Specialist
Located in Scotts Valley, Digital Dynamics’ core business is founded on sophisticated control systems engineering, high quality manufacturing and aggressive customer support. Digital Dynamics manufactures a broad product line of innovative OEM control system products that are critical to the success of demanding precision electronics fabrication.
Digital Dynamics is seeking an Accounting Specialist to work closely with the Controller to provide Digital Dynamics with full cycle accounting support.
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for:
• Performing complex account reconciliations, analyzing accounting documents for accuracy investigating and correcting questionable data.
• Customer invoicing, processing, reconciling AR collection/payments, managing account aging and collections
• Auditing AP invoices against purchase orders, researching discrepancies, approving and processing payments
• Assisting with the annual audit
• Supporting month end close
• Assisting with payroll as well as other administrative tasks
• Encouraging employees to adhere to company accounting policy
Successful candidate will possess:
• Established track record of producing high quality work
• College level accounting classes and/or two years of accounting experience
• General knowledge of accounting functions, intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience with an ERP system such as Syspro a plus
• Must possess the ability to work and thrive in a collaborative team environment
• 100% employer paid health, dental, vision, life, and LTD
• 3 weeks of vacation per year
• Quarterly bonus plan
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan
If you are qualified and interested in this job opportunity please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Relocation assistance is not available. Please; no phone calls.
Digital Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer