Digital Dynamics, Inc. is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer familiar with all aspects of hardware design; knowledge of software design. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of taking a project from concept through production release.
Located in Scotts Valley, California, on the redwood-forested southern perimeter of Silicon Valley, Digital Dynamics’ core business is founded on sophisticated control systems engineering, high quality manufacturing and assertive customer support. DDI manufactures a broad product line of innovative OEM control System Products that are critical to the success of demanding precision electronics fabrication.
The Electrical Engineer will:
• Design electronic circuits & systems, including analog, digital, microcontrollers, and FPGAs.
• Design, implement, test, and modify product prototypes.
• Evaluate electronics systems and recommend design modifications or system requirements to eliminate causes of malfunctions.
• Recommend changes in system requirements.
• Use computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
• Experience with OrCAD/Allegro tools desired..
Successful candidate will possess:
- BSEE or equivalent
If you are qualified and interested in this job opportunity please submit a resume to email@example.com for consideration. Relocation assistance is not available. Please; no phone calls.
Digital Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Embedded Software Engineer
Digital Dynamics is looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer with an electrical engineering degree to execute the complete embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems.
• Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
• Design, develop, code, test and debug software for performing diagnostics on hardware
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
• Integrate and validate new product designs
• Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
• Interface with hardware design and development
• Assess third party and open source software
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Proven working experience in software engineering
• Strong knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
• Solid programming experience in C/C++
• Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
• Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
Highly Desired Experience
• Control Systems with high performance Digital and Analog Input and Output
• EtherCAT communication protocol
• QNX operating system
• Embedded Linux
• Expert knowledge in control strategies such as PID
If you are qualified and interested in this job opportunity
please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
for consideration. Relocation assistance is not available. Please;
no phone calls.